Lil' Wayne thanks P Diddy for prison visit in letter from his cell

Lil Wayne has thanked P. Diddy for visiting him in jail in a letter written in his prison cell.

The rapper, who is set to be released on Thursday (November 4) after serving a sentence for gun crime, wrote a letter to Billboard.com from Rikers Island, where he is currently being held.

In it Wayne answered questions about his time inside and thanked P. Diddy for being among those who have visited him while he has been incarcerated.

"All artists and friends were very supportive. Thank God I've gotten two visits a week since the day I walked in," he wrote. "I'd have to say the visit from Diddy was most surprising because there's a lot that you're required to go through and to think he did just to see me is more than cool. But again, everybody has been more than supportive. I never felt alone."

Wayne also said that following his release he will be "giving my musical attention to 'The Carter IV' and promoting 'I Am Not A Human Being'," though he added that he may not stop there.

"I may drop a mixtape! " he explained. "You know me!" (NME)

0 comments:

Post a Comment